Terms & Conditions INTERPRETATIONS:
"The Supplier" means Easy Action Ltd, T/A Paper Starlights. "The Customer" means the person, partnership, firm or company which places the order request with the Supplier. "The Product" and/ or “Stock” means the article, things or items described in the order. "The Order" means the order request placed by the customer for the supply of goods. "Paper Starlights", ""we", "our" or "us" means Easy Action Ltd. Easy Action Ltd reserves the right to change these terms and conditions at any time without notice and the changes will take place on the day they are posted. Any such changes will be posted on our website and/or trade platform as an updated version of this document.
Paper Starlights is a trade supplier and may require proof of trading before supplying any potential customer. The Customer may be asked to provide documentary proof (i.e. Utility Invoice, Letterhead etc.), as well as a fully completed trade enquiry form.
The Supplier reserves the right to reject any application they feel is not made by a ‘bona fide’ member of the trade or customers who we believe will diminish the products and/or value of the Paper Starlights brand. The Supplier reserves the right to cancel trade accounts without notice. The Supplier reserves the right to change prices without notice. Prospective customers must declare the full trading name or trading name(s) through which they may potentially trade with us. When opening a trade account you will automatically be signing up to our e-marketing database and its communications. To opt out of such communications, please notify us by email to email@example.com
We supply bricks and mortar retailers, and traders. Paper Starlights restricts the number of online only customers retailing its products. New applications from customers without retail premises or existing customers may be refused a trade account. We aim but cannot guarantee to respond to trade applications within 3-10 working days.
We do not supply wholesale for re-sale on any 3rd party platforms.
White labelling : white labelling ( selling under any other brand name than Paper Starlights ) is only available by agreement and subject to MOQs.
White / private labelling and/or supply subject to MOQs, region, and type of re-seller.
In all other instances our products to be sold under the brand name of Paper Starlights.
We may occasionally alter or slightly change the design of items. We cannot accept these changes as faults. Our products are handcrafted and therefore sizes, materials, and precise colours may alter slightly. It is virtually impossible to accurately portray the true colour of our products in a picture displayed on a VDU screen. This is due to differing screen resolutions and natural variations. We endeavour to give the best portrayal of colour, but we cannot accept colour or shade differences as faults. Lamp type, and ambient environment will also effect colour. This is something that makes the stars so unique. We produce in small batches, so from time to time the colour, materials, and design may alter from batch to batch.
Our star lanterns are entirely handmade using paper and card, and must be unpacked, stored, and merchandised with care. The customer must notify the supplier of any deficiencies within 3 days of receiving the order.
- Should we approve a customer’s trade application, an email will be sent detailing an account reference plus any special trading terms or considerations as per our mutual communications. Any special trading terms or considerations given in the account opening email form the basis of your contract with us and any questions must be raised with us within 14 days by return email.
- PURCHASE OF WHOLESALE STOCK When placing an order with us please note that you are making a stock ‘request’ and we cannot guarantee that the stock requested can be allocated to you until we determine its availability.
- We only operate on cleared funds therefore full payment must be made on or before the scheduled collection or delivery date. This applies to all supply unless otherwise agreed.
Online reselling :
If approved for re-selling online, then the following guidelines must be adhered to :
- All Paper Starlights products to be marketed and sold as Paper Starlights brand. This applies to all sales except where private labelling has occurred, subject to agreement.
- All text must be in keeping with the Paper Starlights brand guidelines and originate from the re-seller. Brand guidelines will be provided on approval of account.
- Under no circumstances can the re-seller use any product photography that does not originate from themselves. Paper Starlights may provide product photography on request.
- Paper Starlights appoints the Customer, on a non-exclusive basis, as an approved retailer of the Products. The Customer agrees to resell the Products via those physical retail outlets and from its website if agreed. The customer will not sell the Products via any third-party platforms and marketplaces including (without limitation) Amazon, Etsy and eBay, or through any messaging apps including (without limitation) WhatsApp and Facebook Messenger.
- Any promotional campaigns / publicity must abide by our brand guidelines.
- Examples of Personal Information collected: name, billing address, shipping address, payment information (including credit card numbers, email address, and phone number.
- Purpose of collection: to provide products or services to you to fulfil our contract, to process your payment information, arrange for shipping, and provide you with invoices and/or order confirmations, communicate with you, screen our orders for potential risk or fraud, and when in line with the preferences you have shared with us, provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services.
- Source of collection: collected from you.
- Disclosure for a business purpose: shared with our processor Orderspace
We share your Personal Information with service providers to help us provide our services and fulfil our contracts with you, as described above. For example:
- We use MailChimp to power our email marketing. You can read more about how Mail Chimp uses your Personal Information here: https://mailchimp.com/legal/
- We may share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful requests for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
Pursuant to the General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”), if you are a resident of the European Economic Area (“EEA”), we process your personal information under the following lawful bases:
- Your consent;
- The performance of the contract between you and the Site;
- Compliance with our legal obligations;
- To protect your vital interests;
- To perform a task carried out in the public interest;
- For our legitimate interests, which do not override your fundamental rights and freedoms.
When you place an order through the Site, we will retain your Personal Information for our records unless and until you ask us to erase this information. For more information on your right of erasure, please see the ‘Your rights’ section below.
If you are a resident of the EEA, you have the right to access the Personal Information we hold about you, to port it to a new service, and to ask that your Personal Information be corrected, updated, or erased. If you would like to exercise these rights, please contact us through the contact information below
These terms and conditions are there to facilitate smooth relations. It is our aim to foster happy relations with our customers.
As part of that we seek to discourage online price wars, but instead to allow everyone to maintain margins that enable long term business sustainability.
We seek to use trade as a means of improving life and lives, and want to have convivial long term relations with our customers and entire supply chain.
Should your business circumstances not “ fit “ within the framework of these terms and conditions and enquiry form, please do not hesitate to email us on firstname.lastname@example.org with your own proposition.